Get Rid of Your Rodent Plague with Just One Call
Best Pest Control, Rodent Control and Removal Services, Casper, Wyoming
Rodent Pest Control: Mice and rats are destructive, filthy creatures. Some may think they’re cute and harmless, but they can eat through drywall, insulation and electrical wiring. They spread diseases, from rat-bite fever to bubonic plague. They contaminate food and trigger allergies. Plus, both females rats and mice can reproduce in just weeks. If you see one or just droppings, it’s best not to wait for things to spiral out of control.
Call Best Pest Control for immediate rodent control assistance: 307-237-4990
5 Signs that You Have a Rodent Infestation
- DROPPINGS – Did you know that a mouse can leave behind up to 100 droppings a day? Because of this prolific rate, one of the first signs of an infestation is finding droppings.
- NOISE – Rodents aren’t exactly stealth. They squeak, scamper and rustle about building nests. One customer said it sounded like someone was moving furniture in her attic.
- GREASE– Thanks to their own body oils, mice can fit through dime-sized holes, rats through quarter-sized holes. As they push through these spaces, they leave behind a greasy smear.
- NIBBLES – If a cereal box, bag of pasta or other pantry item has chewed packaging, you might have a rodent issue. They’ll probably leave behind a few droppings just to confirm suspicions.
- BARKING – No, mice don’t bark. But if your dog suddenly starts barking and goes on high alert in a specific room or area, you may want to check for signs of rodents.
What to Expect When You Call Best Pest Control
While every problem is unique, and we’ll be happy to provide a customized solution, here are the basics of our rodent removal process:
- INSPECTION – One of our experts will take a look around your home, inside and out. We’ll seek out points of entry and work with you to get those spots closed up.
- ELIMINATION – Using traps, bait and any other necessary treatments, we’ll begin the process of eradicating rodents that are already living in your home. Outdoor areas will also be addressed to reduce the number of invaders wanting to get in.
- FOLLOW-UP – After the initial treatment, we’ll return to check traps, remove rodent carcasses and provide more bait if needed.