It’s no secret that food spills and crumbs can invite pests into your home, costing you time and money. Here are some tips to prevent uninvited bugs and mice from entering your home:
– Wipe down kitchen counters daily
– Keep food covered and stored in the refrigerator when possible
– Clean up spills quickly
– Wash dirty dishes promptly
– Cover your trash with a well-fitted lid
– Fix leaky or damaged faucets and pipes immediately
Pests in your kitchen can be a nightmare, but we are here to help! If you’re experiencing a pest problem in your home, big or small, call the expert exterminators in the Wyoming and Montana area at Best Pest Control. We are committed to keeping your home pest-free!